*Please note that the information given below is subject to change according to the policy of the Korean government.
K-ETA (Korea Electronic Travel Authorization) is an online electronic travel authorization that visa-free foreign visitors need to obtain before entering the Republic of Korea for the purpose of tour, visiting relatives, paricipating in events or meetings, of business (excluding profit-making activities)
Yes, it is. If a national of a K-ETA required country does not have a K-ETA, he or she will not be allowed to board the flight or ship bound for the Republic of Korea
K-ETA is for nationals of 66 visa waiver countries and nationals of 46 designated visa-free countries. K-ETA is required for foreign nationals who intend to enter the Republic of Korea for tourism, visiting relatives, participating in events or meetings, and business purposes other than profitable activities.
Please click the button below to check the countries where you can apply for K-ETA. For countries that do not apply, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Valid passport
2. Valid e-mail address
3. Face image photo:
- For PC, image file.
- For mobile application, photo taken by mobile device camera during application.
4. Credit or debit card that can be used to pay the fee. The fee is 10,000KRW (approximately USD $9~10) per person.
Fully vaccinated overseas travelers will be exempt from quarantine after registration with the Quarantine Information Pre-Input System (Q-CODE) from April 1, 2022. Please check the detail on the Q-code website.
In order to be considered fully vaccinated, one must have had their second shot of a World Health Organization-approved vaccine 14 to 180 days prior, or have received a booster shot.
· We cannot exempt you from quarantine for the following conditions:
- Unvaccinated person
- Who will arrive from Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, and Myanmar
· Depends on COVID-19 Situation, Quarantine policy could be change. So please check out travel updates for COVID-19
- Incheon Airport
- Korean Air
- Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency
· The 20th WCNDT will not bear any responsibility for disadvantages or incidents that may occur due to changes in the COVID-19 situation.
The secretariat will send official invitation letters upon request. Such an invitation is intended to help potential attendees raise funds or obtain visas. It is not a commitment on the part of the organizers to provide any financial support. The 20th WCNDT can only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa application. To get your letter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We will process your request and send the letter attached by e-mail.
In case you need the original to be sent by post, please let us know.
Visa letters will state only the following facts:
- Conference Title, Dates and Location;
- That the requester has paid the required registration fee in full.